1) Open the Google Chrome web browser and navigate to https://www.google.com
2) Sign in to Google with your WS/FCS email address and password.
3) Click on the 'App launcher' button.
4) Select Google Drive.
We are going to create a new folder for the uploaded local data from your PC.
5) Select the 'New' button.
6) Select 'Folder'
7) Create a name for the new folder.
8) Click the 'Create' button.
We are now going to upload data to the newly created folder.
9) Select the 'New' button
10) Select 'Folder upload'
Select 'Desktop' (or any other important folder you want to back up). You cannot select more than one folder at a time.
Click the second 'Upload' button for upload confirmation on the secondary popup box.
NOTICE: The folder has now been uploaded to Google Drive.
You can verify the file contents inside (highlighted below).
times will vary based on the amount of information being copied.