1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Tap Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Don't have an Apple ID or forgot it?
4. Tap Create Apple ID when the window pops up.
5. Enter a birth date.
6. Tap Next.
7. Enter your first and last name.
8. Tap Next.
9. Select your current email address.
10. Enter your email address.
11. Create a password.
12. Verify the password.
13. Select a security question.
14. Type in answer.
15. Repeat two more times to create a total of 3 questions.
16. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
17. Tap Merge or Don't Merge to sync iCloud data from Safari, reminders, contacts and calendars.
18. Tap OK to confirm Find My iPhone/Find My iPad is turned on.
19. To learn how to back up your iPhone/iPad to iCloud, click HERE.