Where do I use my WSFCS WSFCS IT Portal credentials?
Microsoft Windows computers
Your WSFCS Google account
- And the web apps below which are highlighted in yellow:
Your WSFCS IT Portal ( https://ITPortal.wsfcs.k12.nc.us ) account is also used to log into the following:
- WSFCS Administrative Resources (but only when inside of the WSFCS intranet and on a Windows computer)
- WSFCS Workshop Registration (but only when inside of the WSFCS intranet and on a Windows computer)
Who Can Reset a WSFCS IT Portal Account?
Staff and Students with active WSFCS IT Portal accounts may reset their own passwords 24 x 7 from any computer or mobile device so long as it has a web browser and is connected to the internet.
During school hours, the following also have the ability to reset your WSFCS IT Portal account:
- Your school's Media Coordinator
- Your school's K-5 Tech Facilitators
- WSFCS Technology Service Desk
How can users reset their own WSFCS IT Portal Account passwords?